Learn more about Rebekah Simon-Peter here. Only 75 spots total available!
May 19, May 26, June 2, June 9
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Early Bird for the first 25 registrants - Sold out
General - $35
Platinum Rule Leadership in Changing Times is an interactive, video-conference workshop. Utilizing the DISC workplace profiles, this fun and insightful experience promotes self-awareness, compassion, forgiveness and better teamwork even as you respond to changing conditions. As a result, newfound energy unfolds, transforming the way ministry is accomplished. This four-week workshop is open to clergy, laity and is ideal for existing staff teams.
Grounded in emotional intelligence, participants learn how to:
• Enhance their people skills to create happier relationships
• Heighten their ability to work together for the common good
• Restore their faith in people while learning how to defuse tension and
• Draw out the top contributions from each of their people
• Bring out the best in people who frustrate them most
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and
with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no
commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:30-31