The 2020 Evaluation Forms ready for download on the Forms page of the district website. There are 3 forms:
- 2020 Pastor Self Evaluation - To be completed by all Senior Pastors
- 2020 PPRC Evaluation - To be completed by each church/charge PPR for the Senior Pastor
- 2020 Associate Evaluation With Lead Pastor - To be completed by the Senior Pastor with the Associate Pastor
- All Churches receiving a new pastor this summer do not need to fill out an evaluation form.
- All Pastors who are retiring, moving out of, or moving into new appointments in the district do not need to fill out an evaluation form.
- Lay Persons supplying churches on an assigned basis do not need to fill out an evaluation. Linda will set a time to meet with assigned lay persons.
- Churches who have lay persons assigned (preaching every Sunday): Linda is glad to meet with church leadership teams in churches who have a lay person assigned. Please call Becky to make arrangements.
Click Here for the 2020 Clergy Evaluation Meeting Sign Up. All Clergy, with certain exceptions listed below, must schedule an evaluation meeting with Linda. All evaluations will take place at the District Office.
There is a range of dates and times set for evaluations. Please review them quickly to ensure you find a slot that fits in your summer schedule. If you have a full-time secular job, please contact Becky directly. Becky will facilitate a time for us to meet that accommodates your working hours so you do not have to take time off.
The deadline to submit your signed and completed Evaluation forms is Friday, May 1. If we do not have your forms prior to your meeting, we will have to reschedule your meeting.